Pages

Feb 1, 2010

How do I love them?


It's been approximately 3 years ago since I knew The Click Five. Honestly, for the first time I know, The Click Five looked just as usual with another band. But after Jenny mv played on many music programs for too many time...I finally curious to know more about them.
Firstly, I was so fascinated by KP's voice. It's impressive. And not only his voice but also his appearance that I love. :)
Then I realized that the vocalist is awesome (read: handsome). I fell in love with KP at the first sight. Lols.

After I heard 'Jenny' and 'Happy Birthday', I started to search their songs. And without thinking more....I bought their sophomore album: Modern Minds and Past Times :)
By that album I know who are Ben Romans, Ethan Mentzer, Joe Guese, Joey Zehr, Kyle Patrick, and especially who The Click Five is. :)

The songs have become part of my life.
They are successful to be my first love and blossoming into my whole life from earliest times until later :)
I heart you Guys ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment