Pages

May 23, 2010

My Last Post Before Final Exam

OK.....I miss to post honestly. I don’t know why I’m so busy nowadays...
What’s up anyway? I’m good as yet...till today before tomorrow I’ll face the exam -_-

Firstly,i'd like to say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY for my dearest KYLE PATRICK (belated for this post),
even I made a greeting card for him :) this one:

Happy 24th darling ;)


And next..hihihii....Im glad today :D
Finally I was given a chance to broadcast on MY FAVORITE RADIO \(^o^)/ : GLOBAL RADIO JAKARTA
I broadcasted with one of Global People named Robby Gozal in his program called Global Dips. He's friendly enough with me :) and Im gonna meet him in a couple week to attend the same program. So, dont miss it, listen to me on June 6 only on 88.4 Global Radio ;)

And please pray for me because start from tomorrow im gonna face my last exam before i go to my workplace practices, Mercu Buana University on the first of June :)

Have a great days pals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment