Friend is somewhat different with best friend.
If a friend could be sad when we’re sad, a best friend would cry together with us.
A best friend always shares not only her excitement but also her sadness.
Best friend makes our life more meaningful, and also, somebody who can personally encourage our heart.
Best friend would be the first person-after our family-that knows about what we’ve achieved today.
Best friend is an appropriate place to run to spill our thoughts.
True best friend could make our heart bigger.
In my life, along I live, I only have one. My best friend is named Svetkarin (I'm used to call her Sha). I met her when we’re in the last grade of junior high, precisely in 2008. I wish I could write and explain every single thing about her, but it’ll surely take for days. Perhaps I can tell a-really-little-bit about her:
1. She is smart, like genius. The smartest young girl I have ever met. She has become my Wikipedia. Every question I ask, she will answer well. She teaches me about everything, including life.
2. She is not conceited. What the proof is she still wants to be friends with me. (Me: odd, silly and foolish).
3. I’m her follower, literally. Not only on twitter but also in real life. Sometimes I feel it’s such a plagiarism, but I’m enjoying as long as she doesn’t mind.:D
4. She has a herculean determination. I can’t depict about it.
5. She’s sometimes a trendsetter to me, and my inspiration as well. And she’s the only one who can waste her time to Skype with me.
Along more than two years I made friends with her, we have some best moments:
1. We ever have a favorite music program called O Clip. It’s aired every night at 00:00 am. So, it’s a struggle to watch it. What was fun is we always texting about the music video they broadcast. We’re such a good commentator.
Some our favorite music video: Standing In The Rain and When Will I See Your Face Again by Jamie Scott and The Town; Empty by The Click Five; The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls; Call Me When You’re Sober by Evanescence; Tattoo by Jordin Sparks; No Air by Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown; That’s Not My Name by The Ting Tings; and sooooo forth.
2. EURO CUP 2008. Okay, I must say that this is our best of the best moment and extremely unforgettable.
Hmm…ok, where do I start?
In Euro Cup 2008, we liked to hunt some fabulous (read: dashing) players. Actually I didn’t, but Sha forced me to see her recommendation. And in due course we got our own favorite player: Sha loves Iker Casillas, the keeper of Spanish National Team. And I love David Villa, the mainstay striker of Spanish National Team. Thank you Sha for introducing me about Villa, you’re my heroin, ha-ha.
We always texting about match we watched. The unimportant thing we did, but this was fun. And unpredictably our favorite team became the champion. Yeay!
3. Romantically, we both always watch The Twilight Series at movie.
Despite I need some coercions to persuade her to watch The Twilight Series (She tells that she doesn’t like Twilight, but I know she lies), but it always work out since I had XXI vouchers, so she didn’t need to pay. Lol.
4. Things we always do when hang out: Buying some unimportant stuff, spending money, going to Periplus or Gramedia, J.CO-ing, gossip-ing, and many more.
That’s all. Sometimes we have to appreciate about something in our life, like a friend we have.
I can’t imagine what my world would be without my best friend. If only there’s a more meaningful word besides Thank You, I must be having told you, Sha.
Thank you for being my best friend, you made me who I’m today. :')
photos: skin.bebo.com; admin's document